Forever Living UK
Forever Living Products began its operations in the UK in 1992 and has grown from nothing, to being the largest provider of aloe vera products in the UK in a very short period of time. Early in 1994, the Company moved to prestigious Longbridge Manor in Warwick, now its UK headquarters.
Forever Living Products began its operations in Ireland in 1991, where Rex Maughan purchased the Magheramorne Estate in 2000 as its headquarters; an ideal location to serve an expanding network marketing business throughout Ireland.
Forever Living has won a host of product awards since 2017. Awards have been presented to its Forever Aloe Vera Drinking Gel, skincare products and nutritional supplements. Its product awards now total 34, with eight awards in 2022 – including three for its popular Forever Marine Collagen. Forever also received its first Best UK Beauty Brand Award when it was awarded Silver in the Global Makeup Awards 2021.
The company continues its commitment to sustainable practices and environmental health. In December 2022, one of its main manufacturing sites – Aloe Vera of America – was awarded the City of Dallas Blue Thumb Award for an eighth consecutive year. This award is based on the effective treatment of wastewater, ensuring it is released without contaminants.
The company also achieved the P2 Pollution Award, an award in recognition of pollution prevention. It is given to companies showcasing commitment to reducing or eliminating pollutants through increased efficiency of raw materials, energy, water or other resources – or protection of natural resources by conservation. Forever’s manufacturing site Aloe Vera of America received the award for its focus on water conservation efforts during the cleaning process of manufacturing equipment. From January 2021 to September 2021, Aloe Vera of America conserved 353,400 gallons of water.
Forever Living Mission Statement
“We will create a profitable environment where individuals can, with dignity, be what they want to be, where integrity, empathy and fun are our guides.
We will create and cherish a passion for, and belief in, our company, our products, and our industry.
We will seek knowledge and balance, and above all, we will be courageous as we lead our company and Forever Business Owners."
Forever’s mission statement is the cornerstone of everything we do as a company. We seek to empower people by offering them an honourable opportunity, one that releases their potential, builds confidence and encourages them to give back to others. We believe that our products and Marketing Plan are truly remarkable, and we will continue to be a market leader that isn’t afraid to develop and learn.
Ultimately, we are proud to lead generation after generation of Forever Business Owners. It’s exciting to see so many people embrace success as they build their business; a business that inspires, motivates and recognises the value of teamwork; a business that provides security, promotes wellbeing and positively impacts others.
Forever Protecting Consumer Interests
Forever Living is a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA). All member companies of the Direct Selling Association are required to comply strictly with the DSA Code of Practice that offers special protection to consumers. Forever’s Forever Business Owners are required to fulfil the following obligations:
- Availability of the code: Consumers should be able to examine the code, so make sure you have a copy with you when you make a sales visit.
- Identification: At the start of a sales visit, identify yourself and your company and explain the true purpose of your visit.
- Privacy: Always respect the consumer's privacy and politely terminate your call if requested to do so.
- Selling methods: In seeking orders from consumers, always be fair, honest and truthful and remember that consumers have the right to raise with the DSA any concerns they may have.
- Order cancellation rights: Remember that the DSA code offers all customers the right to cancel any order they may place with you.
- Vulnerable consumers: Take special care to ensure that you never take advantage of any vulnerable consumer.
- Customer information: Ensure that your answers to questions are always truthful and accurate and that you refer to your company's membership of the DSA.
- Order forms: Always ensure that you supply customers with a receipt, in a form provided by your company, which contains their contact details and rights of cancellation.
- Guarantees: If your company offers a product guarantee, explain its provisions and ensure that the customer is given a copy.
- Delivery: If you are selling a product which is to be delivered at a later date, tell the customer when they can expect delivery.
For more information on the DSA visit www.dsa.org.uk.
It is no wonder Forever Living has been re-accredited with these prestigious awards. With a structured training scheme, detailed online eLearning, and a professional Advisory Board - available to all Forever Business Owners, Forever Living prides itself on personal development as the fundamental element to success.