Forever Living Products International
At a Glance
Over 9.5 million Forever Business Owners enjoy the support and guidance required to live healthier and wealthier lives. Forever has grown into a global giant since it began trading in 1978 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Forever is a multi-billion-dollar company operating in over 160 countries and is affiliated with the world’s largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera. Forever’s international headquarters (Home Office) is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and the company is headed up by Gregg Maughan as CEO and Aidan O’Hare as President.
Gregg Maughan, CEO of Forever Living Products
The son of Forever’s late Founder and CEO, Rex Maughan, Gregg was at his father’s side from the beginning, learning first-hand about Rex’s vision for the company and watching as it blossomed into a business like no other.
But being Rex’s son didn’t come with automatic privileges. Gregg started his Forever journey in the warehouse and spent over 20 years working across different departments in the company before leading Forever as President from 2008 to 2022. Looking back, Gregg definitely values his experience and appreciates how much it taught him: “It was the best education I could have had – and that’s the Forever way.”
Gregg is proud to lead Forever into the future as CEO. His vision is that the company continues to set industry standards by producing the highest quality products backed by scientific research. He also wants to provide all FBOs with new and exciting incentives and experiences, as well as innovative digital tools that empower them to build and grow their businesses.
Aidan O’Hare, President of Forever Living Products
Aidan has over 26 years of experience working at Forever and became President in January 2023. He first joined the company in the UK, heading up the Marketing team at Longbridge Manor. As his knowledge of direct sales and marketing increased, Aidan was subsequently offered a job at Forever’s Home Office. And after a stint working in global marketing, he then moved into sales and has overseen global sales strategies as Executive Vice President of Sales.
Aidan is keen to continue building upon – and celebrating – Forever’s core values, including putting others first, being brave in decision-making, taking no shortcuts and having integrity. In his own words: “I love this company and the people that we work with throughout the world. I truly am standing on the shoulders of giants and have absolute conviction that, together, we can take Forever into a remarkable future that will continue to provide What Matters Most to millions of families.”
Aloe Vera of America (AVA)
- From 2009 to 2010 a total of 1,800 acres (7,284,600 sq metres) of new aloe fields were planted. As a result of this investment, our capacity to process aloe vera leaves has doubled.
- By the end of 2011 we will be capable harvesting and processing 3 million lbs of aloe vera leaves (1,359,000 kg) per week on the Dominican aloe fields alone.
- There are planned further expansions of Forever’s aloe fields in to the Rio Grande Valley.
- Worldwide agricultural operations harvest over 4.5 million lbs (2,038,500 kg) of aloe vera leaves per week. In 2010 alone, Forever producing over 225 million lbs. (101,925,000 kg) of aloe vera.
- Forever’s aloe vera fields produce over 60% of the world’s commercially grown aloe vera.
- Over $25 million invested since 2006 into AVA.
- New 275,000 sq feet facility opened in May 2006.
- Custom inventory management system installed to maximise efficiency from receiving to manufacturing to sales and shipping.
- Full automation of filling lines dramatically improved our production capacities, quality control and efficiency.
- Production output doubled over the last 4 years.
- ISO 9000 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System implemented which has reduced solid waste by over 30 million lbs (13,590,000 kg) since 2006 and dramatically reduced our carbon footprint level.
- 8 million gallons (30,240,000 litres) of aloe vera-based products produced in 2010 along the new Drinks Bottling Line which can fill more than 300 bottles per minute, enabling us to fill over 400,000 bottles per day.
- AVA is a fully automated, 24-hour operation running 7 days a week.
- Latest addition to Forever’s world-class product suppliers in 2010 using the latest technologies, creating new innovative food supplements.
- Facility is custom-constructed, pharmaceutical-grade clean tech., microbial floors, ceilings, tiles, airlock system, pressure-tiered segregation of manufacturing centres.
- Its leading scientists have designed, developed, invented and launched over 15,000 new food supplements products over the last 20 years.
- Custom product development laboratory.
- A state of the art quality control laboratory.
- Began shipping product December 2008, serving 90 countries including the Northern African affiliates.
- Total size 17,000m2.
- Good infrastructure and location near freeway.
- Superior management system for enhanced integrated operations.
- Delivers at least 7,000 parcels a day.
- Bespoke architecture designed especially for Forever.
- Operates as a bonded customs warehouse.