To celebrate February being the month of love, we wanted to highlight some matches made in Forever heaven with our monthly product focus. Highlighting our ‘Products to Matchmake’, our aim this month is to deliver content showcasing products which work well together – either for their incredible nutritional value or their powerful skincare benefits.
Forever Bee Honey and Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea
This perfect pair is great for anybody looking to show themselves a bit of love this month. Promote inner-calm with Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea, and forgo processed sugar for the natural sweetness of Forever Bee Honey.
Aloe Vera Gel and Argi+
The sportsperson in your life may appreciate the refreshingly fruity serving of l-arginine and vitamins in Argi+, and what’s better to wash it back with than a healthy helping of aloe from the little yellow bottle we all love - our Forever Aloe Vera Gel!
Smoothing Exfoliator and Sonya Illuminating Gel
Forever's Smoothing Exfoliator uses natural jojoba beads and bamboo powder to remove dead skin cells, while the Sonya Illuminating Gel helps to even and brighten the appearance of skin tone, making these products a true match made in heaven.
Sonya Refreshing Gel Cleanser and Balancing Toner
A good skincare routine starts with a great cleanser – like our Sonya Refreshing Gel Cleanser, perfect for removing all traces of dirt and makeup. Follow up with our Balancing Toner which helps to remove excess dirt, minimise the appearance of pores and hydrate the skin. A heavenly match to leave you with youthful-looking skin!
Awakening Eye Cream and Infinite Restoring Crème
You know which products go together like peas in a pod? Forever's Awakening Eye Cream, to help smooth and firm delicate under-eye skin and Infinite Restoring Crème, packed full of ingredients to help replenish dry skin and reduce the appearance of ageing.
Gentleman’s Pride and 25th Edition Cologne
For any gents prepping for date night, this combo is sure to impress! Gentleman's Pride is a silky-smooth aftershave designed to revitalise the skin. Follow up with a spritz of 25th Edition Cologne for an invigorating, masculine scent.
And last but by no means least, we’re showing some love for the incredible Aloe Lips – recently positively reviewed by the Good Housekeeping – our nourishing lip balm containing aloe, jojoba and three types of wax to smooth and soothe chapped, dry lips. Perfect for getting kissable lips in time for date night.
We’ll also be relaunching our Forever Mask Experience Set offer as it was so successful during the Christmas period. From Saturday, 1st February, you will be able to purchase this limited-edition bundle of the Aloe Bio-Cellulose Mask and the Sonya Gel Mask, neatly packaged in a smart yellow box. With a discount of around 15%, this makes an ideal Valentine’s present, or even just a loving treat for yourself!
Social Media Competition
Keep an eye on our social pages, because on 7th February, a social media competition will launch asking followers to tell us what their favourite combination of Forever products is in order to win a prize of Forever products worth £100.
As February is the month of love, our focus for the next few weeks has turned to matches made in Forever heaven! Our entire range of Forever products are designed to help people look and feel better, but some things are just made to go hand-in-hand and we want to know what YOUR perfect pair of products is! We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Forever Living hamper worth over £100, and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is tell us what your favourite combination of Forever products is and why you think they work so well together over on our Forever Living UK’s Facebook channel.
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Friday 7th February at 10:00am until Thursday 13th November at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter this competition once; entering more than this may result in disqualification.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
• Comment on the Forever Living UK & Ireland Facebook competition announcement post with your favourite pair of Forever products and why you think they work so well together.
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the name of the winner on the Facebook platform. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding one winner the following prize:
• A hamper of Forever Living products worth over £100.
* This is the only available prizes and it may not be exchanged or paid out in cash. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 The judges will select the most interesting, creative or innovative submission (at the judges discretion). The winner will be selected and announced on Friday 14th February.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winner’s name will be included on Forever’s Facebook platform.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by registered mail to the postal address provided with instructions on how to redeem the prize. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.