Aloe Sunscreen lets you soak in the sun without harmful rays wreaking havoc on your skin. This water-resistant formula offers SPF 30 broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays while locking in moisture with soothing inner leaf aloe. Powerful and gentle, Aloe Sunscreen will protect the whole family and is considered reef safe since it’s free from harmful ingredients oxybenzone and octinoxate!
Customer price: £18.20
Suggested Use: Apply generously and evenly 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Read instructions before use.
Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (stabilized*aloe vera gel), zinc oxide, octocrylene, homosalate, propanediol, ethylhexyl salicylate, propylheptyl caprylate, diisostearoyl polyglyceryl-3 dimer dilinoleate, vp/hexadecene copolymer, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, undecane, polyhdroxystearic acid, hydrogenated castor oil, tridecane, caprylyl glycol, magnesium sulfate, parfum, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, sodium gluconate, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, ethylhexlglycerin, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Description and Purpose:
Aloe Sunscreen features a breakthrough blend that includes natural non-nanosized zinc oxide with advanced coating technology.
- The Aloe Sunscreen applies easily, offers superior sun protection and goes on clear without leaving a greasy feel or leaving any residue behind
- Pure aloe vera from Forever’s own plantations nourishes the skin, locks in moisture and soothes. Only the highest quality inner leaf aloe is used to comfort and defend your skin
- With added vitamin E, this sunscreen has extra skin-shielding power. Vitamin E helps to soften the skin and penetrates deeper for greater moisturization
At a glance:
- SPF 30 protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Soothes, moisturises and protects
- Water resistant
- Natural zinc oxide sunscreen offers superior protection