Love Your Body
January is a great time for new health starts, but February is an excellent time to stick to those healthy habits. And as it’s the month of love, we wanted to shine a light on ways that you can love your body, inside and out – whether it’s proper nutrition, regular exercise or taking time out for self-care.
Aloe Vera Gel
Many of you will know that a morning shot of aloe vera is the best way to show yourself some love each and every day! Whether you prefer our original Forever Aloe Vera Gel, or lean more towards Aloe Berry Nectar, Aloe Peaches or Forever Freedom, we’ll bring you plenty of content around our incredible gels.
There are few better ways to love your body than to ensure it’s getting the nutrients it needs. Forever’s range of nutritional supplements incorporates nature’s most beneficial vitamins and minerals to help you plug nutritional gaps and support a healthy and balanced diet. In February, we’ll help you figure out which supplements you may need support from, top tips on how and when to take your supplements, and ways that you can ensure your diet contains the right nutrients. Particular focuses will be:Forever Daily Forever Supergreens Forever Active Pro-B Forever Arctic Sea
When times are tough, there’s nothing like indulging in self-care to show yourself some real love. Where better to start than with Forever’s skincare products? Containing the finest ingredients and using the purest form of aloe vera, our anti-ageing and cosmetic products are gentle on the skin and work to enhance your natural beauty. Enjoy a relaxed evening alone, or give your significant other a gift they’ll love this Valentine’s Day.
Forever Essential Oils
Finally, no pamper evening-in is complete without filling the air with Forever Essential Oils. Whether you prefer uplifting Lemon, relaxing Lavender, warming Defence or refreshing Peppermint, you can expect to see some love for Forever Essential Oils on our pages.
Keep an eye out for…
It’s the month of love, so whether you’re coupled up or single, we want to ensure you have a great Valentine’s Night In – that’s as romantic as it is heart-healthy. Keep your eyes peeled for content on how to make a delicious and nutritious three-course Valentine’s meal, as well as a Spotify playlist to ensure you get a mix-tape of the most romantic songs to dance the night away (because who says exercise has to be dull?)
From 4th February to 15th February 2021, submit your photos of your Valentine’s meal and/or your Valentine’s cocktail inspired by our Valentine’s Experience Event using the hashtag #ForeverValentinesMeal to be in with a chance of winning one of six delicious food hampers!
We will be giving away three prizes for the three best meal entries we get, and three prizes for the three best cocktail entries we get. You can enter both if you like, or just enter one or the other if you prefer. Please use the same hashtag (#ForeverValentinesMeal) for all entries.
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Thursday 4th February at 7pm until Monday 15th February at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter the competition as many times as they like.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
1.Send in your pictures of your delicious Valentine’s Meal and/or Valentine’s cocktail, inspired by our Valentine’s Experience Event
2.Use the hashtag #ForeverValentinesMeal so we can find your entries!
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the name of the winner on their social media platforms. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding the following prize:
• A food hamper to each of our six prize winners * This is the only available prize and it may not be exchanged or paid out in cash. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 Winners will be selected via a random prize draw of valid entries. Winners will be announced and notified on Tuesday 16th February 2021.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winner’s name will be included on Forever’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platform.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by direct mail. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and email addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.