Bee cosy this autumn
It’s time to bee cosy… and no, that’s not a typo! This October, not only do we want to focus on getting cosied up by the fireside, wrapping up in scarves and coats and taking good care of our seasonal health, but we also want to celebrate Forever’s fantastic range of bee products!
Not only that, but October is of course the month of Halloween, so keep your eyes peeled for some tricks, treats and spook-tacular product recommendations as the nights draw in and the things that go bump in the night come out to play!
Forever Bee Honey
Not all honey is made equal and Forever Bee Honey remains one of our most popular products thanks to a pure taste that captures nutrition direct from the hive. This all-natural, delicious sweetener is naturally nutritious and perfect for replacing processed sugar in your diet. Thanks to its easy-pour bottle, this honey leaves no sticky mess and can easily be poured into porridge, stirred into Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea or used in cooking. Consider it a gift from our bees to you!
Forever Bee Pollen
Bee pollen, dubbed a ‘miracle food’, is a nutritionally-rich substance that provides bees with everything they need to survive. Forever sources its pollen using a patented pollen trap which collects pollen without destroying the colony. This pollen has then been combined with honey and royal jelly to create Forever Bee Pollen, a fresh and potent supplement.
Forever Bee Propolis
Propolis is the protective substance gathered and used by bees to disinfect and protect their hives from pathogens. We have been producing propolis supplements for decades and we’re one of the oldest manufacturers on the market, proud to offer superior quality and purity you can trust.
Forever Royal Jelly
Forever Royal Jelly is made for royalty! Natural royal jelly is an extremely nutritious and biochemically complex honeybee secretion. It’s a rich, milky substance which consists of proteins, simple sugars, fatty acids and trace elements vitamin B5 and B6. The exclusive food of the queen bee, royal jelly is thought to be responsible for her longevity – she lives over fifty times longer than regular worker bees!
Social Media Competitions
Trick or treating may be off the cards this year, but we’d still like to see your scariest costumes in exchange for a treat! Between Monday 19th October and Saturday 31st October, share a picture of you or your children dressed up for Halloween holding your favourite Forever product using the hashtag #ForeverAloeween to be in with a chance of winning £250 worth of Forever products! See the full terms and conditions below!
Trick or treating may be off the cards this year, but we’d still like to see your scariest costumes in exchange for a treat!
Between Monday 19th October and Saturday 31st October, share a picture of you or your children dressed up for Halloween holding your favourite Forever product using the hashtag #ForeverAloeween to be in with a chance of winning £250 worth of Forever products!
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Monday 19th October at 9:00am until Saturday 31st October at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter the competition once; entering more than this may result in disqualification.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
•Share a picture to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram of you or your children dressed up in your scariest Halloween costume holding your favourite Forever product.
•Remember to use the hashtag #ForeverAloeween so that we can see the pictures!
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the first name of the winner on their social media platforms. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding the following prize:
• A bundle of Forever Living products worth over £250. * This is the only available prizes and may not be exchanged or paid out in cash. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 Winners will be selected via a random prize draw of valid entries. Winners will be announced and notified on Monday 2nd November 2020.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winner’s name will be included on Forever’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platform.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by direct mail. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and email addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.