The autumn months are approaching, and it’s time to get cosy and take care of yourself – which is why our product theme for October is about just that!
What better way is there to spend a dark autumn evening cosied up in a bath with skincare products that really work to make you look and feel your best? It’s even better when those products are award-winning! During October we’ll be focusing on our award-winning skincare and personal care products.
‘Autumn Gold’ is all about taking care of your mental health as the autumn months roll in. This includes good nutrition, exercise, and taking time out to relax with our award-winning products.
All our award-winning products will be in the spotlight throughout October, including but not limited to:
Forever’s Hydrating Serum fits perfectly into your routine to provide a powerful boost of hydration thanks to pure aloe vera and four types of hyaluronic acid.
Forever’s own aloe vera is woven into the fibres of the Aloe Bio-Cellulose Mask, which fits every contour of the face and allows the serum to absorb more deeply to help moisturise and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Smoothing exfoliator removes dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin and smooth tone and texture. Smoothing Exfoliator uses five powerful and natural ingredients like jojoba beads that work together to provide a rejuvenating cleansing experience.
Aloeween is around the corner and we want to celebrate Forever-style!
Take a #ForeverSpookySelfie wearing your Aloe Bio-Cellulose Mask and share it in the comments below. The spookier you can make the picture the better to be in with a chance of winning a bundle of our award-winning skincare products worth over £300! Remember to use the hashtag #ForeverSpookySelfie so we can find your entries.
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Monday 18th October at 9:00am until Sunday 31st October at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may the competition once; entering more than this may result in disqualification.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the first name and age of the winner, as well as their drawing, on the Facebook platform. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
1.Submit a photograph of your favourite Aloe Vera Gel out and about in the UK or Ireland.
2.Use the hashtag #AloeUKIreland so that we can find your entries!
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding one winner the following prize:
- • A bundle of our award-winning skincare products, with a retail value of over £300
- * This is the only available prizes and it may not be exchanged or paid out in cash.
- 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
How will I receive my prize?
- 5.1 Our judges will select their favourite entries to win. The winners will be announced by Monday 1st November 2021.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winners names will be included on Forever’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by direct mail. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and email addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.