Easter will be a little bit different this year, and you may already be struggling to keep the children entertained while we’re all spending more time at home, but that’s no reason for Easter to be cancelled! We wanted to share some fun Easter activities to keep you and the kids powering through the long weekend!
An Easter egg hunt
Easter egg hunts don’t have to be outside to be egg-citing! While you might think you need a large outdoor space and lots of other people involved to make an Easter hunt fun, your indoor space (no matter how small) can be just as much of a treasure trove! Hide eggs anywhere from inside the washing machine to under the bed, and come up with fun riddles or clues for your children to solve to help them find the eggs dotted about the house. Clues in rhyming couplets are usually easy to come up with (check out rhymezone.com if you need some inspiration) and it’ll be a game that your child is sure to remember for years to come!
Painting eggs (or rocks!)
re your children painting egg-straordinares? Whip out the paint kit and get them to decorate eggs in bright, fun colours. If you don’t have any eggs to spare (they’re a bit of luxury in the supermarket these days!) then head out into the garden or on a walk to pick up some shiny, smooth rocks to paint instead.
If the sun comes out this Easter weekend, we’ll be looking to egg-xit the building and head into the garden. Why not try setting up some of these fun games or activities to keep the kids entertained:
What’s the time Mr Wolf?
Noughts and Crosses using sticks and stones
A water fight
An egg and spoon race
A makeshift obstacle course with scattered furniture
Or even go on a bug hunt (can they find a worm? A ladybird? A butterfly?)
Get your kids involved in some baking! Whether you go for simple cornflake cakes or fluffy fairy cakes, there are recipes available for all ages, budgets and levels of baking ability. Helping out in the kitchen is an egg-cellent way to keep children occupied and help them to learn skills which will be important when they’re older. Not to mention the fact that it’s fun and results in delicious treats for the whole family to enjoy!
Kids activity pages
We’ve had some egg-stremely positive feedback about our printable children’s activity pages, which we’ll be updating each week as part of #FunFriday. Remember to keep an eye on this page for all the new ones that will be appearing each week!
Why not also keep your eyes peeled on Easter Sunday for a fun find-the-products Easter post for children and let us know in the comments how many you find?
Draw us an Easter picture!
Finally, we know how much everybody loves a competition – even children! This one’s simple: get your child to draw us an egg-stra special Easter picture and drop it in the comments of our social media post on Facebook for the chance to win £50 Love2Shop vouchers! Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Got any other tips or ideas for keeping your children entertained while in the house? We’d love to hear them in the comments below!
Let’s keep the kids entertained while staying inside this Easter, shall we? We have an egg-citing Easter competition to get stuck into, and all your child has to do to be in with a chance of winning £50 in Love2Shop vouchers is draw us a lovely Easter picture! The picture can be of anything they want, so long as it’s Easter-themed. Submit a picture of your entries on our Facebook page along with your child’s first name and age so that we can thank them for entering and congratulate them on their brilliant work!
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Friday 10th April at 9:00am until Monday 13th April at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter this competition once; entering more than this may result in disqualification.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition, you simply need to:
• Have your child draw us an Easter picture. It can be anything at all, so long as it’s Easter themed!
• Comment on the Forever Living UK & Ireland Facebook or competition post with your child’s drawing, first name and age.
• Children must be 16 and under in order to enter the competition.
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the first name and age of the winner, as well as their drawing, on the Facebook platform. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding one winner the following prizes:
• £50 Love2Shop vouchers
* These are the only available prizes and it may not be exchanged or paid out in cash. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 Our judges will select their favourite entry to win. The winner will be announced by Wednesday 15th April 2020.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winner’s name will be included on Forever’s Facebook platform.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize voucher will then be sent immediately by email. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and email addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.