Autoship now available.
Ordering made simple.
Ordering your favourite products each month just got easier. Introducing autoship. An automated ordering system designed to take the hassle out of your monthly product orders.
What is autoship?
Autoship is Forever’s new automated ordering system which allows you to take the hassle out of ordering the same products each month. Simply select the products you want to receive, the date you want to receive them and where you want them to be sent each month. Then sit back and let us do the hard work for you.
Forever loves autoship, and so will you
YOU WILL SAVE TIME... No need to manually order your items each month, autoship is automatic.
IT’S COMPLETELY RELIABLE... You can count on receiving the same products every month with no extra effort required from you.
IT’S SO EASY... There are no big forms to fill out. Just complete the simple set up and receive what you want, when you want it each month
IT’S FREE TO SET UP… That’s right! There are no extra fees. Just the cost of your product order plus delivery.
- Auto shipment CANNOT exceed £250
- Only one autoship is allowed per month
- Autoship orders can only be scheduled between the 2nd and the 28th of the month
- Auto shipments can be sent to any valid shipping address in the UK
- Auto ship can include both product and/or literature
- Minimum order value is £20 including VAT
- All orders will be processed on the day you have scheduled for that auto shipment. Auto shipment days falling on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday will be shipped the following business day
- To edit or cancel an auto shipment, you must do so by 23:59 (GMT) the day prior to your scheduled autoship day
- All auto shipments will ship via FedEx and normal shipping charges apply (£6.98 standards orders and £9.98 for orders over £500)
- Email notifications will be sent out for the following: set up confirmation, confirmation of cancellation, confirmation of order on way, notification of failed card authorisation, notification that product has failed to ship due to out of stock item or marked off line
- Failed card payments will be notified as above and if card details are updated, the autoship order that failed will not be sent out until the following month. However, “Order Now” option on the autoship page will allow reprocessing of order at any time